Family Support Services
CP provides case management services and access to necessary supports to families, individuals, children and youth. Our Family Advocates partner with families to recognize their strengths, and guide them in setting goals toward increased self-reliance and self-sufficiency. This service is available to all families and is provided year round.
Want to learn more? Call Laura at 686-0705 to find out how we can help you get where you want to go!
This program is referral based only and is limited to 20 weeks. Families partner with an advocate working to strengthen their family through:
- Client-driven goal setting
- Social connections
- Self-paced financial coaching
- Opportunities for financial assistance
- Connections to local resources
- Child development screenings
- Social emotional screenings
- School readiness assessments
The goal is to increase families’ self-reliance.
Want to learn more? Call Amy at 686-0705 to find out how we can help you get where you want to go!