Parents who participate in Parents as Teachers are more confident about their parenting and are more involved in their children’s schooling…a key component of a child’s success in school. Parents as Teachers helps all children enter school ready to learn. Children who are prepared for kindergarten continue to do well in the early grades of elementary school, are more likely to graduate from high school and to go on to be successful in life.
- Families with children Prenatal- 5 years
- Home visits based at a convenient place and time for your family
- Developmental Screenings, hearing, and vision screenings
- School Readiness Assessments
- Fun educational activities based on your child’s interested and developmental level
- Parental Support and guidance
- Family Resource Connections
- Goal setting
This home visit program also features monthly group connections where you can meet other families in the community, share stories, enjoy field trips and more!